In our office, we do not want any money to be an issue for our patients. We want you to feel comfortable with us, and that includes feeling satisfied with your financial arrangement regarding your operative and restorative dentistry.
For your ease and convenience, we offer six types of financial arrangements.
- An 8% courtesy will be given when the fee is paid in full, a minimum of 72 hours prior to treatment.
- A 5% immediate payment courtesy will be given when the fee is paid in full on the day treatment begins.
- We accept VISA®, MasterCard®, American Express®, and Discover®. A 2% immediate payment courtesy will be given when treatment is paid in full on the day treatment begins.
- Payment may be divided into two equal payments for our patients of record. One half to be paid on the day treatment begins, the remaining half to be paid when treatment is completed.
- Senior citizens will be given a 10% immediate payment courtesy when payment is made in full on the day treatment begins. The appointment must be scheduled during senior citizen hours.
- Comfortable monthly payments may be made through our billing company.
At Kenneth A Yorgey DMD PC, our goal is to maximize your insurance benefits and make any remaining balance easily affordable. If you have any questions regarding your insurance benefits, please don’t hesitate to call our office at (804) 932-5396 to review your concerns.
Our fees are based on the quality of the materials we use and our experience in performing your needed treatment. To facilitate our goals, we have developed the following financial options:
- Major credit cards such as Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, and Discover® are accepted in our office.
- We also offer financing through CareCredit®. For more information or to apply online, please click on the logo:
If you would like to review our financial arrangement options in advance of treatment, please don’t hesitate to contact us.